Gorilla safari adventure is a lifetime adventure for those adventurous people, you have to be strong because sometimes you trek for more than 8hrs to reach the animals. But once you reach them it is a worthwhile adventure for a lifetime. On your route to the trekking we will stop at the Equator crossing at Kayabye and Kasese ware you will see the powers of our creator and after your trekking, you will have a chance to visit Queen Elizabeth national park and see the Big five animals.
7days Gorilla Safari:
- Day 1 Breakfast:
- Araive at the airport pick you up to a hotel over night stay and relax after a long flight.
- Day 2 Breakfast:
- Pick up from your hotel to drive for the whole day to Bwindi impenetrable forest park Warr you will stay over night its along journey by road close to 500km.
- Day 3 Early Breakfast:
- Wake up early morning for the Gorilla trekking which is done very early morning when the Gorrilas are still nearby, this can take you 6hrs or less depending on ware they sleep that night.
- After the Gorrila trekking you will be driven to the queen Elizabeth National Park that evening ware you will stay overnight for the morning game park drive.
- Day 4:
- After watching the animals in queen Elizabeth National Park you will be driven to Kasese for forest walk, this is done around the shores of Mt Rwenzori. You will stay here over night.
- Day 5 Early Breakfast:
- Drive to the north for Muchition falls National Park Gamepark drives and the boat ride on River Nile it’s so interesting seeing the crocodile feeding in water nearby. After you will be driven to Kampala for overnight stay.
- Day 6 Breakfast:
- Vist the source of River Nile in Jinja Vist Mabila forest, water rafting on river Nile ,then drive back to Kampala for overnight and relax in Kampala for some entertainment and Kampala night life.
- Day 7 Breakfast:
- Kampala tour Culture experience shorping for souvenir.
- You will be driven back to the Airport for your departure depending on the flight time